Tangled Contrasts, 14x11

Tangled Contrasts, 14x11
Tangled Contrasts, 14x11

Sunday, July 12, 2015

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." — Ferris

Four huge boxes of frames on the porch at 815 SR86  site of the studio
It took most of the morning but I got this pile o' frames into my studio and can still walk around in it! They are stashed (?) in three areas.

Thank goodness they will end up living elsewhere in 123 days. Why?, you say, are you counting days? Well it seems like a good impetus to keep my focus on what is a very repetitive job. I do enjoy each painting as I am framing it so it is not without benefits.

Meantime summer seems to have arrived with all it's insane busy-ness. The discipline needed to shrug all obligations to family and framing and go out and paint would seem hard to come by. My eyes are compelling me to go out and get that view. Summer is so ethereal and very short here.

Must take advantage of the day.

PS Mark K. piggy-backed a small frame order with this company.  Just a comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment