Tangled Contrasts, 14x11

Tangled Contrasts, 14x11
Tangled Contrasts, 14x11

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Here you are. MLJ Feb. 19 Broadcast

I suspect Friday evenings' end-of-the-week clarion call let the actual viewing of Mountain Lake Journal slip through everyones consciousness. That's ok, I get it. Here is the footage Josh took while he talked with me about Face to Face.

It isn't about me, as much as it is about the people and the project. I hope that shows. Thank you to everyone who helped, who I missed mentioning, who gave me their time. Face to Face belongs to you.

Mountain Lake Journal Interview


Stay tuned. I'll talk about Arenal in Costa Rica later this week,  the March pastel of the month.

Artliveslong, D
Face to Face with Josh, October 10, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment