Tangled Contrasts, 14x11

Tangled Contrasts, 14x11
Tangled Contrasts, 14x11

Monday, November 14, 2016

Super Moon Rising Tonight

The moon is rising in an entirely different place than in summer. It took me by surprise and I watch it faithfully. Northeast of the potato fields near where I live it rose last night, big and juicy. I was not prepared to paint it unfortunately, but I did capture last months Hunter's Moon, equally impressive.

October Crescent Moon

The moon reminds me of cycles. Seasons, children, friends, events. The moon still rises. Whether in its summer place rolling up the mountains or late fall over those fields, it returns regardless of other cycles.

It's no wonder it has been worshiped by so many cultures.

Stay Tuned.

Artliveslong, D


Three Quarter Moon October.



Oops one more! "Trajectory"

No comments:

Post a Comment