Tangled Contrasts, 14x11

Tangled Contrasts, 14x11
Tangled Contrasts, 14x11

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Day 30 Almost 31– The end that is the beginning.

Day 30 Loj Road Barn 6x8 $100 unframed
How is that for enigmatic headlines?

Actually worked in the garden today as the snow finally melted overnight in the yard. But was thinking about this one - this barn that has been taunting me for years.  I do not know much about it but I am sure posting the painting will flush some stories. Went to the studio late afternoon fought the angles battle and came up with a fair set of lines to describe its shape. I need to try again plein air when it is fair weather, spring sometime.

Yes it is day 30. I am not in the mood to stop painting, I'll be working on a variety of subject matter. Not feeling like it is the end but a beginning.

Stay Tuned.

Artliveslong, D

No comments:

Post a Comment