Night time River Cruise, Saranac River 6x12

Night time River Cruise, Saranac River 6x12
Night Time River Cruise, Saranac River 6x12

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Day 30 Almost 31– The end that is the beginning.

Day 30 Loj Road Barn 6x8 $100 unframed
How is that for enigmatic headlines?

Actually worked in the garden today as the snow finally melted overnight in the yard. But was thinking about this one - this barn that has been taunting me for years.  I do not know much about it but I am sure posting the painting will flush some stories. Went to the studio late afternoon fought the angles battle and came up with a fair set of lines to describe its shape. I need to try again plein air when it is fair weather, spring sometime.

Yes it is day 30. I am not in the mood to stop painting, I'll be working on a variety of subject matter. Not feeling like it is the end but a beginning.

Stay Tuned.

Artliveslong, D

No comments:

Post a Comment